I am pleased to announce that the long-awaited Perception Analyzer 8.0 software has been released. It's been a long road and this version contains many, many enhancements over previous versions.
For those interested, some of those enhancements and new features include:
- New question editing interface with text formatting for both participant and results displays
- Improved digital media playback supports MPEG-2, mp4, DivX and Flash video
- Linear-regression trade-off questions module and summary
- Support for optional dial buttons: Response confirmation and dial-display on/off (requires Model V button dial hardware)
- Dedicated full screen external results display in PACollect and PAReport
- Van Westendorp price sensitivity module and summary
- New Moment-to-Moment navigation features
- Bypass saving data as "ASCII" and export directly to Excel
- "Frequency Lock" allows use of multiple systems in the same venue
- Horizontal bar graph display (full screen histogram) with definable histogram labels for Moment-to-Moment results
- And much more...
If you have a current Perception Analyzer software license and have not received an email about your upgrade, please contact us. We are also offering hardware trade-up credits if you want to migrate from an older hardware platform to the latest Model V. Please inquire about that if interested.
Thanks and congrats to our great Dialsmith team for making this happen and to our global clients and partners who make this all possible.